Although we have been talking about electronic invoices for a long time, the truth is that this obligation is getting closer and closer, so it is advisable to know what the legislation states in this regard. The novelty arrived at the end of the year, specifically through Royal Decree 1007/2023, of December 5, published in the BOE on December 6. The main objective is to fight against tax fraud and achieve greater transparency in billing.
What is the Veri*factu Regulation
When does it come into force
Answering the question of when it will come into force, the truth is that for now we must wait for the final approval of the Ministerial Order that develops Regulation 1007/2023 of the Anti-Fraud Law. Once approved, an adaptation period will be determined.
The important thing is that the companies in charge of developing or marketing software must submit to its provisions within a maximum period of 9 months, according to the Tax agency.
Veri*factu must contain the following elements:
- QR code with identifying data.
- Sending information to the Treasury. It must be able to be sent to the Tax Agency through a QR reading device.
- Record. You have to be able to keep a record of each invoice.
- Verified invoices. The Veri*factu designation must appear to confirm that it has been generated through a verifiable invoice issuance system.
Advantages of the Veri*factu system
Among the main advantages we can highlight the following:
- Transmits confidence. It is a way to verify that they are invoices that comply with the Tax Agency, so the company is aware of its obligations.
- Saving time and costs with automation. This automation leads to cost and time savings.
- Facilitates accounting work. By keeping an automated record, accounting tasks are significantly facilitated and, more importantly, reliability is gained because the margins of error are smaller.
How Emiral can help you
At Emiral we have a senior team specialized in electronic invoicing. We have various solutions, including B2Brouter
Image of the Tax Agency
Header photo: Mclean on Unsplash
Do you need to integrate electronic invoices into your company?
We help you!
In Emiral We know how much your company is worth, whether it is small, medium or large. For this reason, we want to offer you the best ERP management solutions so that your business continues to grow.