Creating users in the Sage X3 enterprise resource planning (ERP) system requires a series of simple steps to perform. This visual guide explains in a simple and quick way what those steps are, so that any professional can create a new profile without complications.
First of all, it should be noted that Sage X3 has two types of user:
- Web user: it is the first authentication, the one that allows entering Syracuse.
- X3 user: it is the second authorization, the one that provides access to the different ERP dossiers.
So, in order to create our first type of user, the steps that we must follow, at a minimum, are:
- Go to the user administrator function, being in: Administration → Administration → Users → Users.
- Click on “New user”.
- Complete the "Login" field.
- Set a password.
- Enter our personal information, including first and last name.
After this, we can now create our second type of user, where again, at a minimum, we must carry out the following steps:
- Navigate through: Parameterization → Users → Users.
- Hit the “New” button.
- Enter the “Code”.
- Select the "Login" created in the previous user type.
- Determine a menu profile as well as a function profile.
Note that in this second type of user the name is not mandatory, but it would be convenient to fill it in.
Once all of the above has been done, we will be able to enter X3 with our new created user.
Here we leave you a small video showing you how to carry out the previous steps while providing a brief explanation about the different fields to fill in:
Do you want to implement Sage X3 in your company?
We help you!
In Emiral We know how much your company is worth, whether it is small, medium or large. For this reason, we want to offer you the best ERP management solutions so that your business continues to grow.