DEVELOPMENT COURSE II IN DYNAMICS AX2012
Do you need to provide added value?
to your professional career?
This course will simulate the implementation of a project where the objective is to personalize Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 to meet customer requirements.
You will learn the standard application concepts and the most important processes of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012: registering invoices and journals, managing dimensions, billing processes, and adapting roles.
We will also work with tools external to the programming environment itself, such as Visual Studio and SQL, to develop reports and Web services, among others.
People with advanced notions of programming, and basic knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Introduction to X++
- Development tools
- Variables / Operators
- Conditionals / Loops
- Built-in features
- classes and objects
- Access control
- Database Access
- Data recovery
- Data manipulation
- temporary tables
- User interaction
- message types
- Entering information
- progress bars
- Sending emails
- exception handling
- Data integration (ttsbegin/ttscommit)
- Types of exceptions
- Data collection classes (Collection classes)
- Framework RunBase
- number sequences
- Introduction to SSRS
- Configuration and implementation
- Reports based on queries (Queries)
- Reports based on Report Data Provider (RDP)
- data sets
- SSRS elements
- SSRS operations
- INTEGRATION WITH EXTERNAL SYSTEMS
- Integration with files
- Integration with web services
- Integration with external databases
- Dynamics Database
- 'Code' database (ModelStore)
- Export and import of databases
- ENVIRONMENT UPDATE
- object identifiers
- XPO projects
- Export and import of models
- Export and import of the ModelStore store
- DB Synchronization
- CIL Compilation
Dare to transform yourself!
Keep training and learning with all our courses.
Do you have more questions about our technical training?