Development Course I in Dynamics AX2012
Do you need to add value to your career?
In this course we will focus on the capabilities and features of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. You will learn the basics of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 development and provide an overview of the X++ programming language and various object types.
In addition, new development capabilities will be worked on, including reporting, consultation, and interoperability.
Anyone with a basic knowledge of programming, who wants to take their first steps as a Microsoft Dynamics AX programmer. This course is also recommended for programmers with experience in previous versions of the ERP, who want to get into this version.
List of training modules
- Microsoft Dynamics AX features
- Components (DB, Server, Client)
- Layers / Models
- Licenses / Configuration Keys
- DATA DICTIONARY
- Tables o Fields / Groups of fields o Indexes o Relations o Inheritance
- Data Types: Native and Extended (EDT)
- Enumerations (Enums)
- USER’S INTERFACE
- Data Sources
- Menu Items
- List pages
- Information Boxes (Fact Boxes)
- Security Roles
- Entry points / Permissions
- Security policies
- INTRODUCTION TO X++
- X++ features
- Development environment (AOT, Tags, MorphX, X++)
- Development tools
- Models / Projects
- Best Practises
Dare to transform!
Keep training and learning with all our courses.
Do you have more questions about our technical trainings?