The present legal notice regulates the use and utilisation of the website www.emiralfg.com owned by EMIRAL FREELANCE GROUP, S.L. (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE).
Browsing the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE confers the condition of USER of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notification by THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in which case they will be published and notified as far in advance as possible.
It is therefore advisable to read their content carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered on this website.
The user is also obliged to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will be liable to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
Any use other than that authorised is expressly prohibited, and THE WEBSITE OWNER may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its company name is: EMIRAL FREELANCE GROUP, S.L.
- Its VAT number is: B86837150
- Its registered office is at: C/Escorpio 34 – 28936 – MÓSTOLES – MADRID
- Commercial Register: registered in the Commercial Register of Madrid, Volume 31536, Book 0 Folio 190, Section 8, Page M 567545.
To communicate with us, we provide you with different means of contact which are detailed below:
- Telephone: 616518394
- Email: email@example.com
All notifications and communications between users and OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any of the means detailed above.
4.- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely accessible and free of charge. However, OWNER OF THE WEBSITE may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data provided to OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in support of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which OWNER OF THE WEBSITE provides its services.
- Attempting to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of the WEBSITE OWNER or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or any other form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, and none of the exploitation rights of the same may be understood to be transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorised private copies as long as the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without it being understood that the use or access to the same attributes the user any right over the same.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by OWNER OF THE WEBSITE of its contents or services.
OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website nor for the actions carried out on the basis of the same.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for information purposes only, and access to all content is not fully guaranteed, nor is its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind in the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, OWNER OF THE WEBSITE disclaims any responsibility for information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered on this website. OWNER OF THE WEBSITE does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, nor will it be responsible for the results obtained. OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
- PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF ACTIVITIES OF AN UNLAWFUL NATURE
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must send a notification to OWNER OF THE WEBSITE duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infringements.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publication of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no legal validity.
5.- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The present conditions shall be governed by current Spanish legislation.
The language used shall be Spanish.