How to optimize the sending of documents via e-mail using an ERP system
In the workplace, emails have become the key tool for maintaining communication both internally, with colleagues, and externally with customers and suppliers. We spend a large part of our working day reading emails and sending documentation, such as invoices, delivery notes or purchase orders, among others. Surely on more than one occasion you have been faced with the arduous and unproductive task of having to send documents to third parties, which involves a first phase of collecting the documentation, which is not always within reach. To facilitate this task, our technology consulting firm has developed a solution for the integrated management of email through an ERP, in which the sending of emails is centralized.
Benefits of integrated e-mail management
The main benefits of implementing this ERP for integrated e-mail management, especially for companies with a high volume of transactions, can be summarized in the simplification of tasks and improved management times.
- Simplification of the generation, storage and sending of notifications via e-mail. All this from the tool used to manage the rest of the business. This reduces the number of e-mails sent, grouping several documents per dispatch.
- Improve the time in the process of managing mails with documentation, by having an automated system.
- This tool generates pdf documents, which can be archived and are always available for sending by e-mail..
- Personalized templates. This email management system allows you to customize the design of your emails using templates. The system automatically fills in the subject and body information of the message. It is also possible to send the email in different languages.
- Usage reports. You can obtain from a general report to a specific report to analyze the communication management of the different departments of the company.
The following infographic shows how this document management solution works:
This tool allows you to configure transactions (invoices, delivery notes and purchase orders) so that documents are generated automatically when they are sent. In addition, for each type of document, the specific recipients can be indicated.
Another concern of companies that operate with a large volume of customer data, in many cases protected, is to maintain security when sending documentation via email. But with this technological solution, protection is guaranteed.
These are the options that can be developed according to the specific needs of each company:
- Attach documents
- Group documents in an email
- Auto pool
- Automatic sending
- Acknowledgement of reading
- Acknowledgement of receipt
- Multiple senders
- Multiple email accounts
- Customized templates (multi-language)
- Mailing preview
Quick and easy access to customer information
This solution is configurable to archive all documents generated in the file system following the structure considered most appropriate for each type of business. In this way, each client has all the documentation related to invoices in directories, classified by various criteria, including client name, year of commencement of the work relationship and any other aspect that the company considers relevant.
Another important aspect is that the classification and archiving of documents is structured in an organic and dynamic way, a process that simplifies the backup and maintenance of documents.
If sending documents by e-mail is a problem for your company, do not hesitate to contact us to find out about our customized solution.
A solution for Microsoft Dynamics AX customers
This e-mail management solution is implemented in the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP, making the process faster and simpler for all companies that already have this business operations integration system in place.
As a solution developed by Emiral, the team is extending this solution for implementation in Sage X3 as well.
It is the ideal solution for those companies that have to send a high volume of documentation via email. It is an efficient and secure solution to keep everything organized.
At Emiral we know how much your company is worth, whether it is small, medium or large. That’s why we want to offer you the best ERP management solutions to keep your business growing..